TSD-F302 - Through Shaft Car Damper - 2-way adjustable -
The Through Shaft Car Damper system has been developed specifically for the Formula 3 car application, however the innovative design of the TSD can be applied to all forms of motorsport.
- The car damper does not produce any nose pressure, thereby making the setting of the spring preload more accurate.
- There is no 'gas spring' effect from the reservoir. Increasing the temperature of the damper does not affect the spring and damping characteristics of the system.
- Gas pressurised to prevent cavitation and allow more tuning of through shaft car damper response.
- Very low friction and stiction properties.
- Shaft bleed controlled in both compression and rebound with Penske Dual Bleed adjuster system.
- Full range of Penske piston and shim stack configurations.
- Tools available for simple owner revalving and servicing.
- Technical backup from Penske Racing Shocks UK.
- Designed to take Eibach Formula 3 springs or 2.0" ID springs.
Currently the Through Shaft Car Damper design is being used with much success in:
- British F-Ford
TSD - F302
Click to view diagram and features for the (Through Shaft Car Damper) TSD - F302