Perhaps the most universal Penske shock available, the 8760 is used in a wide variety of professional racing applications. In its standard configuration, the 8760 is a triple-adjustable, coilover damper. The 3 adjustments are comprised of a high speed compression adjustment, a low-speed compression adjustment, and a single rebound adjustment. The high-speed compression adjustment works with preloaded shims on a piston face while the rebound and low-speed compression adjustments consist of a needle/seat arrangement for a bleed bypass. The reservoir is available in either integral (piggyback) or remote style (with a hose connecting the main shock body to the reservoir). All aluminium body components combine for a lightweight, high-performance damper that can be configured in a variety of ways due to its modular design. It is available in a large array of body, eyelet, body cap, and reservoir lengths, which makes custom installations possible. Both 45mm and 55mm body sizes are available as well, which permits the use of 2.00″, 2.25″, and 2.50″ I.D. springs. The 8760 is used currently in BTCC, Grand-AM, ALMS and even on the leading British truck racing lorry, among other series.
- Triple Adjustable – 25 Clicks low speed Compression, 17 high speed Compression, 30 Clicks Rebound or 80 with a KB adjuster for extra £57.30 Allow fine tuning for varying track conditions.
- Extended Lengths from 10.0″ through 24.0″ or Custom Lengths
- Piggyback or Remote Reservoir
- 1/8″ NPT, Banjo, or Banjo-Swivel Style Hose
- 45mm or 55mm Bore Body
- 2.00″, 2.25″, 2.50″ Spring Hardware
- Coarse ACME Thread Aluminum Body
- Various Piston Options
- Built to Customer Specifications
- Custom-Valved for Driver Feel or Chassis Set-Up
To Find Out More or Order:
Tel: +44 01543 434580
Fax: +44 01543 434581