Motorsport Damper Range.
- 7120 Series Formula Vee
- For Single seater and very lightweight vehicles, come in light compact form 1-Way Adjustable or open bleed bypass.
- 7500 Series
- Suitable for Circuit and Rally is a 1 or 2 -Way Adjustable damper with built in gas chamber removing the need for a canister allowing for a tight fit.
Popular Use: Autograss, Ford GT, NationalHotrods, Mclaren GT4
- 8300 & 8700 Series
-For Circuit and Rally available 2-Way Adjustable as 8300 and 3-Way Adjustable as 8700. External gas reservoir available in Piggyback or Remote canister.
Popular Use: MCR2000, Caterham, Autograss, Saloon Racing.
- 8760 Series
- Extremely versatile Circuit focused 3-Way Adjustable damper high performance
Popular Use: British Touring Cars, American LeMans Series and even British Truck Racing
- 8781 Series
- High performing Circuit oriented damper. Available 4-way Adjustable
- Popular use: GT3 Bentley
- Macpherson Racing Strut
- Each strut build will be unique to the specific car weather it be Rally or Circuit. Available Forms: Fixed 1, 2, 3 or 4-Way Adjustable
Using technology first developed for Indy Car racing, Penske Racing Shocks engineers have designed shock absorbers for all forms of car racing. Every racing damper is built for quality, simplicity, repeatability, and high performance. All of our car shocks are assembled to your specifications.
Penske Racing Shocks were successfully developed and first tested in 1985. Since then, cars equipped with our racing dampers have continued to win many races and championships, nationally and internationally. Penske Racing Shocks have been successful in Formula One, NASCAR, CART, IRL, Formula Atlantics, SCCA Trans Am, GARRS, ALMS, NHRA, IHRA, and AMA, not to mention BTCC, LMES, British GT, FIA GT, British F3, British F-ford, British Rally, and Super Touring to name a few in the UK and Europe.
Additionally, the SCSA Championship, here in the UK, has chosen Penske Racing Shocks as their car damper of choice to be used by all competitors in the series. A decision based on Penske's proven dependability and repeatability.
Penske Car Dampers are completely owner rebuildable and serviceable. They can easily be revalved in a matter of minutes. Should any part of a Penske racing shock become damaged, that part can be replaced by the owner rather than requiring complete replacement of the shock.
If you would like to receive more information about Penske Car Dampers or take a further look into the different car shocks we have to offer contact us directly for more information on how to improve your racing car with Penske
To Find Out More or Order:
Tel: +44 01543 434580
Fax: +44 01543 434581